3. Brilliance of the Seas
Chose this cruise to top up cruise points. Main dining room food was the best I have had on RCCL for the last 3 cruises. CHOPS specialty food and service was superb Govani's left a lot to be desired with both the food and the service. Steak was burned, then the replacement was raw so had to send back a third time. Seafood gave the impression that it was a leftover. Our waiter made me fell like he wanted us to eat up and leave - like you would in a cheap diner. Also took an inordinate amount of time to serve coffee when it was requested. Definitely not do another trans-Atlantic. My best memories of an RCCL cruise ship was cruising on Oasis class ALLURE OF THE SEAS. I felt that Brilliance of The Seas was getting a bit tired looking and was in need of a refit. For example several chairs in the main dining room where not only thread bare, they had ware holes on the edges with frayed threads. All in all, I felt the crew was better than the ship.

Most interesting was the ports of call

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by kharrison

Chose this cruise to top up cruise points.

Main dining room food was the best I have had on RCCL for the last 3 cruises.

CHOPS specialty food and service was superb

Definitely not do another trans-Atlantic.

All in all, I felt the crew was better than the ship.
kharrison’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

I would rate cabin as ok but could be better.
The bed does not have a very good padding to hide the joint when two beds are put together to form one.
Had on occasion though " this sure isn't as comfortable as my bed at home"
Intercom never worked in the cabin therefore we never got any of the ships announcements
(dial just spun around completely)
Toilet backed up constantly if one did not flush twice every time
While going through rough seas, drawers constantly slid open and shut creating a "wooden symphony" necessitating barricading all drawers and closet doors
Noticed balcony railings in need of proper painting
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans