The service on the Eurodam going to Alaska was beyond reproach, we had to be diverted due to storms and wasn't able to go to Sitka, but not dealing with the storms was worth it. We were in a suite and the concierges were amazing. But the food in the buffet and dining room, left a lot to be desired, we ordered room service several days, mostly cold, overcooked or underdone. Dinners were good, but I won't say exceptional, ordered meats medium rare 3 nights and got it well done one night and rare another. I found the passengers nice for the most part, but honestly in the buffet it was a free for all, I use a cane and more than once I was the one that had to try and move out of the way. Bartenders were fabulous and put out some amazing drinks. Absolutely loved the pizza in the New York pizza joint and the hamburgers at the dive in were exceptional. Ate in the pinnacle, had the rib steak and king crab and both were fabulous. I had the best caesar salad in the pinnacle I have ever had. I was worried about the disembarkation process and it went off without a hitch, I forgot how long it takes to get through customs, but other than that, both embarkation and disembarkation were quick and painless.

Service better than ever, Food not so much

Eurodam Cruise Review by RoseMarie

Ages 16+
Get Holland America Eurodam price drops

Neptune Suite with Verandah
Cabin SC 6105
The cabin was fabulous, so much room and the balcony was a pleasure
Upper Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins