3. Crystal Serenity
Good friends of ours convinced my wife and I to book this cruise two months before the sailing. I absolutely was so impressed and felt totally pampered by the team on the Serenity. All the fine staff aboard really do enjoy what they do and go far above and beyond to insure a very high level of guest satisfaction. This was our 7th cruise after six in a row with Royal Caribbean......well Crystal is certainly a much different kind of company. I felt the "Crystal Touch" throughout....from the personal greetings at the start of each day right through to the evening turn down service! Highlights: personal touch everywhere on the ship fantastic food with many choices of dining real room service! prompt and high class. premium cocktails at the various wonderful lounges delivered with a smile and a most professional & personable service team. excursion process was the most organized that I have ever enjoyed! No long waits for anything! constant attention to detail and notifications to insure that nothing is missed and the guests are well informed about everything. anything asked of me was positively dealt with and it seems the guest is always right and gets the benefit of any doubt. Interactions with the staff were met with "it's our pleasure...when you need anything, just ask." Suggestions for improvements? Well my wife and I had to dig deep here.... 1. Galaxy theater seating: could use more angle so the folks in front don't block the view from behind. 2. would be nice if one could order food from the beverage servers on the pool deck. 3. Except for when the quartet band (and they were fantastic by the way) played on the pool deck, there was no music. Please allow background tunes on the pool deck speakers. I could go on and on with the highlights...suffice to say I would recommend a cruise aboard the Crystal Serenity for anyone who really enjoys the ship life. They seem to specialize in providing many venues, entertainment and much to do for those at sea days. Be prepared to be pampered and feel like you are among family!

Best staff and ambience that I have ever experienced on any vacation!

Crystal Serenity Cruise Review by lohnesb

Highlights:

personal touch everywhere on the ship

fantastic food with many choices of dining

real room service! prompt and high class.

Suggestions for improvements? Well my wife and I had to dig deep here....

lohnesb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crystal Serenity price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin A2 9009
Very well appointed, clean and bright. Small details like extra reading lamps have already been thought of. It's a little cramped (width wise) but with so many reasons to attend the public areas on the ship, this is a very tiny point. Very comfortable bed and sheets (my wife and I slept well).
Seabreeze Deck Balcony Cabins