3. Adventure of the Seas
Staff very attentive and courteous. Bed was hard as a rock. The ship is dated and needs new carpet, drapes, furniture and beds. They should offer free up-to-date movies in room like other cruise lines. Would also be nice to have have coffee maker in room like Norwegian. Refrigerator doesn't keep items cold. When I asked housekeeper, she said it is more like a cooler, not a refrigerator. We cut a plastic bottle and filled with ice to keep our sodas cold. Have to pay extra for in-room movies, room service, specialty restaurants, and the murder mystery show. I like when cruises were all inclusive. Too much pay to play now when I already payed so much. Food in buffet kind of awful. Food in main dining room better. Drinks expensive $12 for tropical drink, $8 for beer. Check your account, I found a charge for someone else's beer on my account. I inquired at Guest Services and they apologized and took it off. But not before telling me t was for a Foster's beer at table 179. We sat at table 24 the whole time, and I don't drink Foster's beer.

Bed hard as a rock!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by bankovich

bankovich’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Very dated. Needs new carpeting, beds, TV, furniture, drapes, etc.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans