3. Emerald Dawn
I chose this trip because I am interested in Eastern Europe and it certainly lived up to and beyond expectations.The excursions were long enough and I must admit I wish I could have spent more time in some places as there was so much to see. The local guides were excellent with vast knowledge ,only to happy to answer questions. The cruse was well organised and our cruise director Simona was excellent nothing was too much trouble. The ship was comfortable,never looked overcrowded and I liked the free seating at meal times,so that you could sit with friends.the evening entertainment was fun ,not too long. The sun decks were well stocked with comfortable seating Service on board was excellent all the staff were professional and attentive.Dining was good with plenty of choice. Cabins were spacious with lots of storage and very comfortable,even providing a fly screen if you wanted the window open.

Historical gem of Eastern Europe

Emerald Dawn Cruise Review by Jackie Phillips

The sun decks were well stocked with comfortable seating

Jackie Phillips’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Dawn price drops

Excellent my only suggestion is that the shower should have a rail for those who are a little unstaedy