3. Harmony of the Seas
This is our 5th time on the Oasis class. My husband and I our emerald on Royal and cruise often. We were very disappointed in the shows and the quality and the variety of the food that was presented. First impression is the obvious. THE SHIP IS HUGE. Lots of people. Entertainment was ok, we actually got up and walked out of a few of them. My disappointments would come in the food and the layout of the ship. First I feel that some of the food was just not that impressive and could have been hotter when served. I was also disappointed in the layout of the ship because I felt like there was not enough deck space along the sides of the ship. It seemed like everywhere you walked you were redirected into the interior of the ship (shop $) but to be very disappointed in the quality and the variety of the shops. Third the room, the room was very nice at first impression but when you pulled out the bed there was NO room to walk. This was the first time that we wished that we had chosen a different cruise line.

Ok but nothing special

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by jaimew418

First impression is the obvious. THE SHIP IS HUGE. Lots of people.

jaimew418’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The room was amazing, until the pull out bed was pulled out for our 4th guest then there was NO room to walk.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans