3. Brilliance of the Seas
Relax time, on the sea, without Connections to Internet or cellphones - no calls from work. As Privat-Pilot i organized by myself the chartering Cessnas 172 in Tampa(FL) and Puerto Rico for flying by myself. Waiter's and Crew Staff are very friendly and try to celebrate a good Service. Not good: Some times ALL pools and Hot-Tubes wased closed completly. Bad weather, renovation - but why all in same time? Shore excursions by RCC are not my style. I organized my trips all by myself, from home, before we start, including flights and hotels. Hope, RCC will have in future more individuals Solutions fro bring bycicle or Harley with. Also we NEED in future is the Hop ON - Hopp OFF Option: May be still in town - not return to the ship, take a flight and come back to the ship in the next port. This Options is a MUST HAVE for passengers with Special interests. Next Cruise with RCC ist booked for Oct.2017: From Singapore to Perth.

2nd Transatlantic - 8th Cruise - Every Time with RCC

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by thommesRCC

Waiter's and Crew Staff are very friendly and try to celebrate a good Service.

This Options is a MUST HAVE for passengers with Special interests.

Next Cruise with RCC ist booked for Oct.2017: From Singapore to Perth.
thommesRCC’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Good space, clean, Service two times per day.
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans