Raymonde Cruise Review by Missy NYC13
- Sail Date: March 2017
- Destination: Europe River
- Intimate, small boutique feel barge. Brand new and stylish. Ideal for family reunions and girlfriend getaways.
- Great food - locally sourced and cooked daily. Our chef was just fantastic.
- Cabins are very small, but it's a barge cruise so you will only be in your cabin to change clothes - trust me, you want to be experiencing the canals outside.
- Loved the open air top terrace - especially beautiful viewing the Eiffel Tower from the river with a bonus of the original Lady Liberty!
- Wine will be served at lunch and dinner everyday. All liquor included which we loved!
- Staff is funny and looks for ways to entertain their guests and engage them in local culture and flavor.
- We loved experiencing the canal locks - definitely a sight to see and experience first hand up close and personal.
We are experienced cruisers and highly recommend adding the 3 night Paris Itinerary to your travels in France!
250,000+ people have entered their email
It's very nice, but not for people who like to spend time in their cabins.