3. Brilliance of the Seas
I wanted to sail on this class of ship to compare it to others. While it was fine, I do prefer the Voyager class and Freedom class more. Considering the age of the ship I was impressed with how well it was maintained. The cruise staff was always friendly and helpful. My biggest disappointment was the dining room assignments at dinner time. There were many 10 person tables with two, four or five persons assigned to the table. Many 6 or 8 person tables were full. Why couldn't the cruise line spread the people more evenly around the dining room. I had spoken to others and they felt awkward sitting by themselves at tables with so many empty chairs. Seating in the Centrum is very limited due to its smaller size. Often times it was difficult to find a seat at Cafe Lattetudes because of it's location so many people used those seats to watch the activities going on in the Centrum.

Transatlantic Cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by nonrevfred

nonrevfred’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

cabin was well maintained and a comfortable size
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans