3. Celestyal Olympia
This was our first vacation on cruise . We were super excited as it was 3 days island hopping trip . We arrived in Athens 2 days before and explored the beautiful city.Awesome food and awesome people. Then comes the day of embarkation . Entire embarkation process was streamlined . Me and my husband were quite impressed by the staff and service. From embarkation team to restaurant team (food & bar waiter/waitress ). House keeping staff to staffs at the reception. All welcomed us with great smile and helping attitude. Amazing Service made this holiday super amazing. Our kid was not eating anything. Mr Roy, manager of one of the restaurants at ship helped us by arranging freshly prepared food of his choice. Happy kid can be icing on the cake on great family vacation. From the day I am back . My friends and family are mesmerized by seeing my trip pics and wants to try cruise for their next holiday plan.I can recommend them Celestyal Olympia as it was fabulous experience. Definitely I cannot compare it with another cruise as it was my very first cruise vacation .Definitely big YES for many more such vacations. I can vouch you wont be disappointed.

Splendid Holiday in Pocket Friendly Budget :)

Celestyal Olympia Cruise Review by vini4win

vini4win’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Celestyal Olympia price drops

Cabin 2088
It was reasonably good cabin. We are family of three (couple in early 30`s with a 3 year old boy). We enjoyed a lot . Best part is service room service was amazing. Staff was very patient , prompt and courteous. Loved every single bit of our stay.