3. River Ambassador
Great locations, love a smaller ship, got to know everyone on board, easy on and off the ship, excellent food, service. Ship was in excellent shape Entertain was very good Staff is unbelievable ! Excursions were very good, Great tour guides made it all a lot of fun The staff met us at the bus after an excursion and it had just started raining, they had umbrellas for us with a hot hand towel as we entered the ship and some cold juice. One morning I got up early and was reading in the lounge and without requesting it a Staff member brought me over some hot coffee and a croissant just out of the oven with butter and strawberry jam. I felt like a King not to mention it was delicious! we were celebrating my Brother and Sister In law's anniversary, they made a special cake had the whole dining room sing for them and they were surprised to find rose petals in a heart shape on their bed as well as a bottle of sparkling wine and some flowers.Nice to be kid free Very relaxing way to travel Everything is taken care of for you.

Excellent food, Superb service, Extremely friendly and helpful staff

Mikalooch’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld River Ambassador price drops

Standard Stateroom with Window
Cabin 2 117
a little small but very well planned out, plenty of storage, very well appointed and luxurious
very clean, everything appeared to be new
Moselle Deck Outside Cabins