Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by aloanldy

• Sail Date: Apr 2017
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 2D

I chose this cruise for the itinerary. Had wanted at W Caribbean cruise for a change.

Ship was gorgeous as always. MDR food was Excellent. Specialty Restaurants were Excellent, Buffet area is better than most, but still a buffet, where other cruisers can be rude and sloppy.

Had the perfect weather.

The comedy shows were excellent.

Was delighted to see IMADE on the Reflection, I had seen him last on the Silhouette so of course the Martini Bar was my most favorite bar area to be in. 2nd being the Sunset Bar with Ricky and Jingle Bells.

Did Celebrity excursions, Blue Hole tubing in Jamaica was an awecome experience, jumping off the rocks into the blue hole was breath taking.

The Zipline in Labadee is a must do, if for nothing else the scenery is a don't miss!

In Grand Cayman the dolphin encounter was way cool. Getting to be in the pool with the dolphins and touching them and kissing them was a great experience.

Over all the ship was in excellent condition, the cabin was spacious, the staff is always happy and willing to make sure my cruise was the best it can be.

This is my 15th Celebrity cruise and my 25th cruise overall, and I have to say, Celebrity is the cruise line for me. Reflection being my favorite of the Solstice class ships.

aloanldy's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 2D

This cabin didn't really have an obstructed view. The life boats are right below, but not impeding your view of the islands or the beautiful water.

Tubing

It was the Blue hole tubing, we jumped off rocks into the blue hole, they fed us some great jerk chicken lunch and we tubed the most beautiful clear water. Awesome time!

Dolphin Encounter

loved being able to touch and kiss the dolphins

View All 88 Dolphin Encounter Reviews