3. Celebrity Reflection
I chose this cruise for the itinerary. Had wanted at W Caribbean cruise for a change. Ship was gorgeous as always. MDR food was Excellent. Specialty Restaurants were Excellent, Buffet area is better than most, but still a buffet, where other cruisers can be rude and sloppy. Had the perfect weather. The comedy shows were excellent. Was delighted to see IMADE on the Reflection, I had seen him last on the Silhouette so of course the Martini Bar was my most favorite bar area to be in. 2nd being the Sunset Bar with Ricky and Jingle Bells. Did Celebrity excursions, Blue Hole tubing in Jamaica was an awecome experience, jumping off the rocks into the blue hole was breath taking. The Zipline in Labadee is a must do, if for nothing else the scenery is a don't miss! In Grand Cayman the dolphin encounter was way cool. Getting to be in the pool with the dolphins and touching them and kissing them was a great experience. Over all the ship was in excellent condition, the cabin was spacious, the staff is always happy and willing to make sure my cruise was the best it can be. This is my 15th Celebrity cruise and my 25th cruise overall, and I have to say, Celebrity is the cruise line for me. Reflection being my favorite of the Solstice class ships.

2nd time of Reflection

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by aloanldy

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (obstructed view)

Had the perfect weather.

The comedy shows were excellent.

aloanldy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (obstructed view)
Cabin 2D
This cabin didn't really have an obstructed view. The life boats are right below, but not impeding your view of the islands or the beautiful water.
Continental Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins