3. Carnival Ecstasy
The first day I found a pair of underwear on the floor and dirty bathroom! The person who had cleaned the room said he was sorry but carnival didn't give them enough time to clean properly between cruises.We could hear gurgling coming from the shower,then the smell would be unbearable! Complained but said they didn't have another room. They gave me a thirty dollar credit,which was an insult ,considering I had to walk around the ship for hours,waiting on them to try to get the smell out! My roommate had family staying a couple rooms down from us and their room flooded! They had to move them to a room that looked like a closet! You also could walk down the hall and the floor had bowed up places and sometimes felt like you were stepping in a hole. The staff was considerate and nice. The shows were not as good as I have seen before. They also did not have enough things going on for different age groups. Would never want to cruise on this ship again!

Worst cruise / I had a terrible smell for 2 days then it would come and go.

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by granddaughters