3. Brilliance of the Seas
My friend and I wanted to do a repositioning cruise and this was an excellent deal. The Brilliance of the Seas was easy to get around but VERY noisy! There wasn't a quiet area (other than our cabin) where you could escape ear-pounding music. I found it most annoying and was certainly glad my cabin wasn't near the Centrum and even though they closed the fire doors each night, I'm sure those cabins heard the noise every time someone had to go through them. I was unimpressed with the food in the main dining room. It was just average and the lobster was the worst, overcooked and rubbery I had ever experienced. I was kind of surprised that by day 10, the assistant waiter still asked me what kind of roll I wanted (I had the same type EVERY day). The shows each evening were very well done and lots of variety. I would enjoy taking another repositioning cruise, but would try a different ship.

Brilliance - needs some quiet

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by BrighteyesinFLA

BrighteyesinFLA’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

This cabin is on a "bump out" and is almost double the size of other balconies. We asked our room steward for a reclining deck chair and he was able to get us one. Unfortunately, most days it was too windy to sit outside. Still, I enjoyed being able to see the ocean from the full length windows.
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans