3. Azamara Quest
We had been on Azamara before and pretty much knew what to expect except now it is mostly all inclusive. One of the things we really enjoyed was eating lunch in the main dining room on sea days (and we had 10 of them). I thought it would be crowded but it was not at all- never had a wait. They usually had one breakfast type entree to choose from- good for us late risers! Service was excellent across the board. They had two nice brunches, one on our Sunday sea day and the other on Easter Sunday, also a sea day. We went to the "song and dance" shows and they were good. Lots of activities and guest lecturers for those who were interested. My only issue with the theater was that for some reason the screen has kind of a "hash tag" look which I found distracting. I mentioned this on the mid-cruise survey and they called and advised it's for some operational reason and can't be helped. However, the same movies are shown in-cabin normally the next day so it wasn't a big deal. Our favorite bar was the Sunset bar, and one of the places we liked to eat was the Patio- more "down home" type food than the main dining room. Also, it has a nice salad bar which we enjoyed. Again, service was excellent. Our room stewards were very good as well. Especially when you have so many sea days it's nice to have attentive stewards. Ports - we did a private tour in Gibraltar- that was the way to go (review is on Trip Advisor). We did a ship's tour in Tangier, Morocco because of the limited time we were in port and it was a disaster! We couldn't understand 95% of what the guide side (heavy accent, soft voice) and he did things out of order from what we expected. I have read other reviews and it seems that this is an area where Azamara really needs some help. I mentioned it to the Land Discoveries people and they advised they would look into it. My advice is if at all possible do a private tour. We didn't do much besides those two ports in one case because of pouring rain and the other cases because we had been there before. Enjoyed getting to know fellow passengers as well. Only thing kind of strange was that we never saw our final bill. We sort of had it "in our heads" and it seemed about right but it would have been nice to have it printed out. They had a long line at Guest Services when we disembarked so didn't bother to try and get one there. Transatlantics are not for everyone- however if you want to get some R & R and some activities as chosen they can be great!

Very enjoyable!

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by holomuku

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Club Continent Suite

BBMacLaird, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises has responded
Hi holomuku, We are so glad you enjoyed cruising with Azamara Club Cruises, and we appreciate the 5-Star review! To receive a printed copy of the Final Bill we ask that Guests request it in advance and it will be sent to your Stateroom / Suite prior to disembarkation. Otherwise we digitally send the Final Bill to our Guests via the email we have on record (which in many cases will be the Travel Professional's email address). Guests can also see their Final Bill on the Interactive screen in the Stateroom or Suite. We look forward to welcoming you back aboard soon!
holomuku’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Quest price drops

Club Continent Suite
Cabin N1 8044
The cabin space was very good, lots of storage. Somewhere (that I can't find now) it showed the furniture in this cabin as a loveseat, and with that a shower, not a tub. That is incorrect- it had a (very heavy) chair with metal arms and then another square shaped chair. We had an issue with the tub as the lip is very high and hubby has had hip surgery making it difficult for him to get in and out. I mentioned this on the mid-cruise survey and they provided a step stool for him- very helpful! We didn't use the balcony much because it wasn't warm enough- still nice to have access to fresh air though.

We did have some slight noise issues from deck 9. Nothing that was major except on the White Night party- which was very loud. One night out of 16 isn't a big deal so not really an issue.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins