3. Marella Celebration
This was our second time cruising and we were celebrating my 60th birthday and our silver wedding anniversary. We flew from Manchester to Malaga and once boarded, we decided to stay and explore the ship and rest up. The ship was very clean, our cabins were cleaned twice daily by very friendly cabin staff who made us feel like it was home from home. The food was plentiful and delicious (I'm sure I gained weight) and we made lots of friends. As part of our celebrations, we were invited to dine at the captains table with other guests, a most enjoyable occasion. We paid extra for a photo shoot, a celebration package, which included flowers, Champaign, basket of fruit and of course a cake. A truly memorable occasion I highly recommend the spa treatment, it was fantastic. Everyone on board made you feel special, however, having requested an outside cabin with a queen size bed, we in fact got two single beds at opposite side of the cabin. We are now taking this up with the travel agency who made the booking. in spite of this, we enjoyed our cruise.

Our double celebrations onboard Thomson Celebration

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by lewin and vilma

I highly recommend the spa treatment, it was fantastic.

lewin and vilma’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Celebration price drops

Lovely cabin staff, very friendly and courteous.
The cabin was cleaned twice a day, your bed was turned down and the lights dimed each evening with a square of chocolate on your pillow. fabulous.
  Marella Celebration Deck Plans