3. Disney Dream
Somebody told to me about Disney Cruise Line, and it was my best vacation plan for ever, everything was excellent, the Restaurants service was very good, the stateroom was clean all the time, they have food all the time, the room services was fast and good, great, great people working there, we had a wonderful time, everything and everywhere was clean, we were in Castaway key, and that is the best beach in the word, they took the luch for us there, and was delicious, we had drinks all the time, we rode bike there for 40 minutes, pretty island, you don't have to worry about anything, I thing that is the best vacations for MOMS, and for the all Family any ages, I recommend this plan a 100%, if you are thinking what to do for the next vacations, is this, get a Disney Cruise, I prefer in April, the weather was great with us, THANK YOU, DISNEY CRUISE !!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!