Astor Cruise Review

Majestic Fjords and A-Dam for beginners

Astor Cruise Review by acousticsolo

• Sail Date: Apr 2017
  • Destination: Norwegian Fjords

I joined my wife on this cruise as she had wanted for some time to go on a Scndinavian cruise. It was my first time in the wonderful coty of Amsterdam and I was glad I had waited. A-dam is a city for adults and it exudes dignity and maritime freedom befitting of a European freeport with a history both glorious and inglorious. I enjoyed just being there on a beautiful early Spring morning.

Indeed early to bed and early to rise was the mantra of the seebord travel to the majestic fjords around Bergen in Western Norway. Nothing disappoints in Scandinavia and the spectacular weather meant that life onboard was next to perfect. Food was excellent, and staff were endlessly than gracious and helpful, with few exceptions. Entertainment was good and co-passengers were pleasant.

All told, it was a marvellous experience and a credit to the cruise company Cruise & Maritime, the captain and staff of the whole vessel. Wonderful from start to finish.

acousticsolo's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Twin 464

Our cabin was bijou and comfortable. We lad a port-hole and it was maintaned clean and tidy for the whole journey by our maid Yana. I loved it and slept like a baby throughout the journey.

Amsterdam

Amsterdam is classy and international port-city. It is a soulful European jewel, the venice of the north!

Bergen

With the good weather, Bergen has it all, beautiful harbour and international food and cafes. Unmissable.

acousticsolo