• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2017
Cabin: Mid-Ship Inside

This is our third time with NCL on the Mexican Riviera. Our second cruise on the Jewel.

The Jewel was refurbished since the last time we were on it although I don't remember any significant differences from our 2014 cruise. The ship's condition was, in general, quite good.

Our inside cabin (10617) was, well, an inside cabin. A nice quiet one mostly thanks to quiet neighbors. Deck 10 is nice since it is below other cabins. I wouldn't recommend anything on Deck 11 (where all the mini-suites are) because of the potential noise from the activities (restaurants, pool, gym, Splash Academy) above on Deck 12. I am a guy who wants to be asleep by 10 p.m.

Mid-Ship Inside

Cabin IA

The only criticism of the particular cabin I have is that the lower portion of the shower appears to be deteriorating. Minor issue.

2 Helpful Votes