3. Carnival Paradise
This ship was very very rocky!! I was sick the first 2 days of my trip because the boat rocked so bad. This is my 6th cruise with Carnival and I have never experienced this before. Also this ship was older and kind of dies out during the daytime. Other ships throw deck parties during the day and sometimes a night time captain's party on the main deck and none of that happened on this ship. Lucky for us we had 125 women in our group and rented rooms to have private parties in, otherwise we would have been very bored during the daytime. We traveled to Cozumel and Costa Maya those is places were beautiful but the locals do beg a lot so be prepared. Not a good selection of food on the ship. I ate hotdogs the whole time. The drinks were really good and cost about $10 a drink.

VERY ROCKING BOAT

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by alanawalker1

alanawalker1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior
Cabin 4C M28
The cabin was okay. It needs some updates and it was freezing cold in our room no matter what we set the temp to.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins