3. Carnival Dream
I chose this because I live in New Orleans and is so convenient for me. I also wanted to go on the 7 day cruise and see different ports than just Cozumel and Progresso like I usually do. Once again we had a great cruise. Went to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. If you want something simple to do in Montego Bay, take the hop on hop off bus-only $20per person and takes you to some really neat local places. I did the scuba diving in Grand Cayman which was awesome! First time ever! All of that gear was HEAVY, but worth the labored walk to get to the water. Cozumel was also very nice--went to a little resort called El Cid la Cieba and snorkeled and had a really good club sandwich and a some great drinks--$48 per person all inclusive-I heard some people talking about Mr. Sanchos afterwards-it sounds better than where I went. I think I will try Sancho next time.

Another Great Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Kelley70130

Kelley70130’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin 6M 2449
Great cabin, very roomy and comfortable. No complaints here!
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins