3. Carnival Splendor
Let me start by saying take all reviews with a grain of salt. You just can't please some people. Is the Splendor and older ship? Yes. Is it need of some cosmetic repairs? People have seriously over stated the pink décor, I didn't even think about it after the first day. Yes. If your looking for a brand new ship, then pay for one. There is nothing wrong with the Splendor. We had and awesome time. The food in the mdr was wonderful. The buffet is what it is. The service was stellar. Namanja at the sports bar is a great guy! Novie our head waiter in mdr, went well above and beyond to make our dining a pleasure. Cabin 9245 balcony was fine, nice view, and quiet. We sailed eastern Caribbean for the second time. San Juan, was great. Amber cove was ok. Beautiful beach at Gran Turk. I highly recommend the behind the fun tour. If that's your thing. Embarkation was better then its ever been.

Splendor April 23-30 2017