3. Celebrity Summit
I have found Celebrity to be above all the other cruise lines I have taken in food quality, service, and overall pleasant experience with minimal children running wild. Although it is an older ship, the smaller size allows passengers to enjoy all the amenities without having to be the first in line , as can happen with the bigger ships. The pasta station on the Summit is one of the best options a passenger can have. It is all cooked in front of you with whatever your choice of ingredients and is hot and plentiful.I tip my hat to the chefs at the pasta station. Overall I have found the room attendants to be prompt and efficient, however our room attendant on the last cruise was basically no where to be found and on most days our room wasn't made up until 11 am or later.Overall I like Celebrity Cruises, Love the Summit and her Captain Kate, who actually is down to earth and has a personality, and all of the wonderful staff from the top to the bottom.To run a cruise ship properly it has to be from all staff levels from the maintenance people all the way to the top. I believe Captain Kate McCue has got the situation well in hand. Kudos to her and her ship!

Blu restaurant is tops on my list. Many great waiters, assistant waiters and hos

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by scooter1956

scooter1956’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A2 9127
Nice location for smokers and access to pool, food, and elevators
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Glass Bottom Boat
    Great view of the coral, tons of fish and the wreck of the HMS Vixen.
    View All 72 Glass Bottom Boat Reviews
  • ATV Tour
    Drove on the roads . Stopped at a place where a gentleman selling shells and souvenirs gets iguanas to come by the dozens for tourists to feed, photograph and hold, if you dare. Next stop was Orient Beach for about an hour, then back on the atvs to drive off road for awhile before we headed back to where we started the tour.