3. Celebrity Reflection
My sister and I needed to get away and rejuvenate after our dad died. This cruise, beginning with many relaxing days at sea, was perfect. The Reflection is a gorgeous ship with wonderful art, cozy nooks, delicious food--and the Cruise Director, Richard, was fantastic. On the crossing, we took advantage of the full-sized gym and excellent spa, danced a lot, took in the shows, and met fun people. My sister really got into a watercolor class, tapping into her creativity in a long forgotten way. By the time we hit shore, we were ready for adventure and signed up for lots of the excursions. Wonderful. My favorite was a full day with a celebrity chef. Loved learning how to make paella, hanging out with a small group, going to a local marketplace, and enjoying dinner together that evening. I simply loved this trip. It provided a healing getaway that my sister and I will not forget.

Healing Getaway--Great!

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by ZanyZAdventurer

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view)

ZanyZAdventurer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view)
Cabin 2C
I don't remember our room number. The view was supposedly party obstructed, but we didn't notice. Loved it.
Continental Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins