3. Adventure of the Seas
We were in group 8, with an aged lady in Wheelchair. A couple of people were strictly vegetarian (Indian). No verity of Indian food at all. We ate Cauliflower for 4 straight nights. I have never had cold soups in my life but I have now. I had tons of options with another Cruise line (Norwegian). Definitely, needs improvements.Room service staff was very nice and polite. The server of the room of lady w/wheelchair had an unpleasant experience with him, which was kind of rude. we felt like step-child on Disembarkation morning. The overall cruise ship was nice, but CUSTOMER SERVICE comes first. I heard RC is #1 Cruise line among all and that was the reason we picked RC this time. Anyway, it was a good experience overall but not the way we expected. Night shows, not impressive at all. RC has a trained group of young kids who performed in 3 night shows out of 7. Definitely, not for everyone.

Food Variety for South Asian food