3. Ovation of the Seas
This ship lacks the WOW factor for me, it's way too closed in, didn't like the "my time dining" shut away in pokey little restaurants with everyone at their separate tables. Although the food and service were very good, they rush the food through with no break between courses, so it's not a very relaxing experience. Very disappointed in Windjammer the food wasn't very good and the layout just looked like a cafeteria. On Voyager class it is superb. The promenade deck had way too many eating or drinking spots and shops in the one area so that was always the most crowded. The Solarium is nice but what's with the 2 ft deep series of little pools ???. The cabins are lovely, we had a balcony cabin mid ship on deck 8, very quiet and very spacious, the bathrooms are small, with glass shower screens and I love that they've added a nightlight in there. I did have a great time but I don't think I would sail on this class of ship again.

Not that impressed

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by Clydiex

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Asia
Clydiex’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Large and spacious plenty of hanging space and drawers and room for suitcases under the bed. Love the night light in the bathroom.
  Ovation of the Seas Deck Plans