3. Navigator of the Seas
The price is right and we would like to try Royal Caribbean due to the port that we visited. The ship is older and I think it needs a little update. Bonaire island is our favorite. We would love to go back there again God's willing. The staff are hardworking people. They need promotions and a day off at least! Dancing on the ice is unique and water surfing. Our first time to experience this and other cruise lines does not offer any of this. I am thankful that during the Easter Sunday that we are there we had a Catholic mass for spiritual people like us. I love the huge Easter cake with lots of Easter eggs for the guests and kids most especially. The shopping experience is wonderful. I like the cruise director. He is very talented and funny. I am not well pleased with the food's taste and presentation. The bread is good though. I love the staff with their smile serving the vacationers who needs a little pampering including myself. I like to focus on good things so overall it is a very good experience for us even with the little flaws.

Our cruise honeymoon

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Honeymooners1017

Honeymooners1017’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The cabin is real small compare to other cruise lines like Celebrity, Princess and Holland America. Chris our housekeeper cleaned and presented the room real well.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans