• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Honeymooners1017
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2017
Cabin: Interior Stateroom

The price is right and we would like to try Royal Caribbean due to the port that we visited. The ship is older and I think it needs a little update. Bonaire island is our favorite. We would love to go back there again God's willing. The staff are hardworking people. They need promotions and a day off at least!

Dancing on the ice is unique and water surfing. Our first time to experience this and other cruise lines does not offer any of this.

I am thankful that during the Easter Sunday that we are there we had a Catholic mass for spiritual people like us. I love the huge Easter cake with lots of Easter eggs for the guests and kids most especially. The shopping experience is wonderful. I like the cruise director. He is very talented and funny.

Interior Stateroom

Cabin L

The cabin is real small compare to other cruise lines like Celebrity, Princess and Holland America. Chris our housekeeper cleaned and presented the room real well.

Port Reviews

Miami

Just drove around. It was warm so I love it.

Labadee

I love it coz the food and chairs are there. No need to hassle the outsiders, but actually they were around and try to sell their items and they are very persistent which is annoying.

Aruba

We walked and use one of the hotel's private beach. It was fun. The beach has white sand and iguanas are all over the area. Wonderful place to visit. The little shops are helpful to buy souvenirs.

2 Helpful Votes