3. Carnival Vista
I chose this cruise because it was during spring vacation for my children and took the opportunity to sail on the Vista. Overall we had a wonderful time. The last two days didn't go so well ashore because of overcast on one day and downpours the next. The only bad thing about Vista is like others have said, the Liquid Lounge has wide pillars which obstruct the view of the broadway shows. There were whole rows where no one bothered to sit because their view would be blocked. The shows were great though! Enjoyed most days at Ocean Plaza listening to live music from the Shipsie Kings. Great band!. The MDR food was fine, the buffet was decent for me. Ate at the steakhouse and the cowboy steak was delicious. We usually ate breakfast at the Family Harbor lounge and was very convenient, especially if you wanted to avoid the buffet crowd on the lido deck. My family and I are considering sailing the same time next year on the Vista. Stayed in cabin 2486 and we liked the room. Hope this review helps anyone thinking of sailing this ship.

Overall, great time!

Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Family Harbor Ocean View
Cabin FE 2486
Cabin was nice. Decent size for the 4 of us and enjoyed the window view.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins