3. Celebrity Reflection
We picked this ship to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary on the advice of a friend who cruises on Reflection each year. Hubby and I booked a balcony in Aqua Class. We mostly took it easy and relaxed. We hit the hot tubs, the Persian Gardens (a fantastic perk with Aqua Class) and at at Blue 5 of the 7 nights. We at at Qsine one night, which was really good, but so much food! We couldn't even get through all the courses we wanted. For lunch several days we at at Sushi on 5. Hands down my favorite meals were at this restaurant. YUM. Our ship was doing the Eastern Caribbean and our first stop was to be San Juan. Sadly the seas were very choppy on Easter Sunday and it slowed us down, by the time we got to dock at San Juan it was dark and rainy, so we opted to stay onboard (our shore excursion had already been canceled). Second stop was St. Martin. We did a bus tour there and a little shopping, then back on ship for the hot tub and Persian Gardens. Third stop was my favorite. St. Kitts. We did the Beach Break excursion and oh my that was just fantastic. Beautiful island, mountains and beaches together is paradise. Back on the ship we visited the hot tubs and Persian Gardens. (see a theme forming here) Thursday was a sea day. We decided to do the All Access tour as we had onboard credit left over. Lots of walking and my feet hurt, but was really interesting. Glad we did it. Friday we had rented an Alcove up on the Lawn Deck. BEST DAY EVER. If you go on this ship and can afford it, rent an Alcove. You won't regret it. Would we go again? In a hot minute.

Should be called Celebrity Relaxation on the Seas

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by GraphicsChyk

Would we go again? In a hot minute.
GraphicsChyk’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A2 1542
Beautiful cabin, great balcony. Plenty of room. Robes and slippers for our use. Daily water and fruit and a canapé tray each day. Chocolates on the pillows at turn down.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins