3. Vision of the Seas
In this day and age,they allow smoking on half of the ship outside, many smokers on board, smoke came inside and filled the centrum as well as many other areas like the main dining room. My allergies made me miserable. The other ships that I sailed on only allowed smoking on the rear of the top deck where no other areas would get smoke. To me, the cruise line doesn't care about passengers health. The food was bad. Poor quality and not prepared well. They overcook everything. They cook in cookware without cleaning from the last item prepared. Not much to do. Bad lecturers - one could not be understood and was not well prepared the other was promoting a progressive agenda. I can't believe the ship would schedule this or if they do, give the other side. Evening entertainment was disappointing. I came on board expecting much better. I was very disappointed. This was my first Royal Caribbean cruise and probably the last.

Worst cruise ever