3. Harmony of the Seas
I have never cruised before and I was a little worried about being on a ship with over 5000 people. I was completely won over - there was so much to do and we never had to wait in line (except for one excursion where we had to wait for the bus, but never when we were on the ship). There is something for everyone. I did not go with my kids but the entire time I kept thinking, "my kids would love this!" and I even think my husband would go and that is saying a lot because he typically does not like crowds. The shows were fantastic. I knew I would like Grease, but that wasn't even my favorite show! Thin Line was so good I went twice. And Columbus was very funny and I would've seen it again if there was enough time. Getting on and off the ship was so easy, in fact I drove and parked in the lot by the boat and it was only about 20 yards from the ship. I would go on this ship over and over again.

This ship is incredible

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by AMYg70

I would go on this ship over and over again.
AMYg70’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Room was spacious and didn't feel like an interior cabin because of the balcony to the Central park. It was a little loud during the day when they would play music. So if you like to take a nap during the day I wouldn't recommend this room. Otherwise it was a great room for the price.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans