3. Norwegian Sky
We wanted a weekend cruise for a low stress family vacation where it was warm. This was perfect for me, my husband and my mom-in-law. The staff was wonderful to my mother-in-law, who is nearly 88. They made sure she could embark and disembark easily and entertainers and crew paid her a lot of attention. My husband and I really enjoyed the cruise as well. We were very pleased when they changed the Great Stirrup Cay day to Saturday when we had good weather, so that we could enjoy the island and the barbecue lunch. This was an excellent day. There were plenty of activities for everyone even on Sunday when it was raining in Nassau. The rainy day was filled with games and shows and great music. This was an unlimited beverage cruise, which was a first time for us. We enjoyed the food, though the Pearl was a little better last year because it had more free food venues. We also enjoyed the entertainment. The comedian was funny and the staff variety show crew was talented. We all agreed we'd return to Sky again in the future, and that we prefer Norwegian's freestyle cruising to other cruise formats.

We had a great time and will return!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by SFritz

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Family Inside

SFritz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Family Inside
Cabin I1 8127
This cabin was kept very clean by our cabin stewardess. It was quiet and comfortable. Plenty of hot water, everything worked fine. Plenty for us, as we didn't spend much time here.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins