3. River Countess
This was our 2nd trip on a Uniworld cruise and just as the first, we were certainly impressed with the entire experience. As a matter of fact, our luggage was lost and had it not been the persistence of a Uniworld employee in Venice (I think her name was Conswella - not sure but I know her name started with a C) we would not have had our luggage until we returned home to Slidell, LA. This cruise line, and we have been on others, is by far the BEST in river cruises. The entire staff all went out of their way to make our experience the best ever. The captain was personable and the dining experience absolutely could not be beat. We have recommended Uniworld river cruises to a lot of our friends and my husband and I are planning another cruise on the Danube in the fall of 2017.

Absolutely wonderful!

River Countess Cruise Review by katchie

katchie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld River Countess price drops

Cabin 307?
Wonderful and spacious for a river cruise line.
  River Countess Deck Plans