Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by ref_3

• Sail Date: Apr 2017
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

We chose this cruise because we were offered a good price. We booked over a year in advance.

We have been on many cruises with RC in the past and this was probably one of the worst as far as the cleanliness and service of the cabin.

The ship was very hot. At one of the formal dining nights it was so hot that my back was soak and wet before our entree was even served. I could not even keep my tie on it was so hot. The other 7 people at my table were also complaining so it just wasn't me and this was not the only night, it seemed to be hot every night. Thankfully, it was not that hot outside during our cruise.

The service in the dining room was excellent, top notch, so that was a plus. Too bad i can't say the same for the rest of the ship.

I have cruised RC many times and they seem to be going down hill.

ref_3's Full Rating Summary

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D2 9276

When we first arrived to our cabin it was very hot. I realize this may not be RC's fault as the previous people may have left the balcony doors open. RC does state this should not be done. However, we also had used towels left over from the previous person still in the room and the toilet was not clean.

This was the best excursion I have ever been on. It was off road so we got to see a lot of things most people never see as you have to go off road to get to them. Our tour guide Matthew was awesome.

View All undefined undefined Reviews