3. Adventure of the Seas
I was invited by friends and did not regret it in fact I want to bring my family next time. Crew and staff are angels and things are made easier for clients. Everything went well and I was able to relax really well. Food is great and abundant, everyone is nice and smiles are all around. We were pampered and this has been one of the greatest adventures for me. Entertainment is great, varieties are well chosen and everything was fun. I wish my nephew works for Royal Caribbean International, because I'd be with him in a cruise twice a year as it is really a great experience. The fact that we visited at least 4 islands in addition to Puerto Rico where we embarked and disembarked, is already super exciting. I would like to do next the Western Caribbean, Eastern Mediterranean and Western Mediterranean cruises, and more with Harmony of the Seas, Symphony of the Seas and more.

Superb