3. Norwegian Jewel
We stayed in the Garden Villa, 5 people. Very comfortable and definitely a trip to remember. over 4000 sq foot villa. has every thing you could ask for. My wife had a small motorized scooter it worked very well. Meals were OK in the garden buffet. Cagney's steakhouse was the best of all and Moderno's was second best. We tried all of the pay extra restaurants and most of the included restaurants. None were what I would call bad, most was pleasant and enjoyable. We were not impressed with O'Sheehan's. The poolside BBQ, was not really a BBQ. The food was prepared int he kitchen and then kind of finished off-kept warm over hot coals. Our favorite drink discovery was the BBC - you have got to try one of these! Since the room came with a bunch of free booze and drinks as well as the drink package, we really did not try many of the bars. The main thing was the room on this cruise. I know many people say you don;t cruise for the cabin - but we had a hard time leaving our cabin! it was seriously amazing.

Awesome Family Vacation - 11/2016 Panama Canal

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by TXGreenhorn

TXGreenhorn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Garden Villa
Cabin H1 14500
Cabin truly is amazing. very expensive, but amazing. there really is 3 cabins in the viila. Then you have a very large family room. multiple balconies, 2 stories of balconies.
Deck 14 Suite Cabins