3. Vision of the Seas
The itinerary is what I want and the price is right. We enjoyed the following ports : Petra, Muscat, Ashdod ( Dead Sea ), Haifa ( Bahai garden ) and the passing of Suez cannel. The food is above average. The service is excellent in the Windjammer. We tried out three rock climbing and the staff are very helpful to encourage us to reach the top. Bartender at the Diamond lounge and the deck 11 lounge are very friendly. My room steward is very hard working and friendly. Too bad he had to leave the ship in Athen due to some visa issues. The land tour to Petra is in the expensive side, we managed to find a private tour only half of the price. However, the Dead Sea tour is very well organize and relaxing even it is called " Dead Sea on your own". The Gym is kind of small and had to wait for most of the machines.

Second time on this ship, it is a older and smaller ship.

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by john01

john01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas price drops

It is very noisy when the ship docked and depart from the port. The hall way is very narrow and sometime dirty dishes carts park right in front of my cabin. Very unpleasant sight when we open the cabin door.
  Vision of the Seas Deck Plans