3. Navigator of the Seas
The ports of call are nice and the ship is the perfect size for this trip. It's not the larger ships such as the Oasis class but nice overall. When arriving at Bonaire DO NOT get the excursions from the ship as they are over priced. If you like to snorkel then take the water taxi to Klien Bonaire. This is a protected beach with coral reefs directly off the beach about 16 feet. easy swim out and back. Take a swimming pool noodle with you for a relaxing time. If you do not have your own snorkel gear you can rent it right there on the water taxi. It's ten bucks US for the set. The biggest complaint my family and I had was the dining room service was slow. We arrived at 5:30 sharp as instructed by our waiter and were always the last to be served and lots of times the last to leave the dining room. there was 8 of us at the table so its not like they had to feed 10 or 12. If you end up at table 296 then plan two and a half hours for diner that's 5:30pm to 7:45-8:00pm. The music was horrible on the ship. the band Vybes 4 I think was there name and sang to close to the microphone so it sounded like an episode of charley brown (mua mua mua). There is no background music in the dining room so all you rear is the sounds of people talking and smacking on their food. And this message I hopes reaches Royal Caribbean's ears Get some sort of music for the pool areas between the mumbling sounds of Vybe 4. Oh and some good music not picked from demo tapes of no name singers either they are not played on commercial radio for a reason nor should you insult your "guests" by making our ears bleed listening to it. Don't forget that 9x27.00 equals $243.00 on you credit card for service charges " gratuities". If you read this far then please do not think that I am not loyal to Royal I have lots of Stock in this company and don't want to loose all my money because people stop traveling with Royal I just want Royal tp do better and listen to there Guests.

Nice and relaxing

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by toyztoyz

toyztoyz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Cabin was nice. Needed some repair which they attended to as soon as I told the room attendant. the desk was sticky as the wax had built up and needed to be scrubbed off. Made the desk look old and dirty like a 2 star motel room. Over all if you are ok with 2 star room with 4 star service then this is the cruise for you however if you are looking for five star service well, you may need to keep looking. You get what you pay for here.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

• Snorkeling
    The guide was awesome and knowledgeable. I don't normally tip these people but he got a tip. He was that good. His bubble art was brilliant. Just one word I can use for the overall experience is awesome. But remember if you do not have the 90.00 for two to shell out for this trip most of the sights can be seen from Klien Bonaire independently you just don't get the guided tour with the knowledge of a guide.
    View All 163 Snorkeling Reviews