3. Grandeur of the Seas
Check in at Baltimore was very easy. I have cruised on larger ships before and I have to say that the cruising on a smaller ship may be the way to go. We really got to know our fellow shipmates. The atmosphere on the ship was very friendly and fun. The staff on the ship is fully committed to your cruise experience. We were able to visit Coco Cay and that was our favorite destination. I would recommend the beach bed. We wish we could've stayed there for another day it was so wonderful. We booked another cruise while on board because of our outstanding experience. The last night the cruise director arranged a recognition for military, first responders, nurses and teachers. This was very nice. The cruise director Paul Rutter and Activities Director Tornado Tanya work non stop daily to keep the fun going and they did not disappoint.

Best vacation ever

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Cathyr32

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
Cathyr32’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Not the largest room, but there was a lot of drawer and closet space. Nice vanity. Bed was comfortable.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans

• Catamaran
    Sunset harbor cruise. Was suppose to be on a catamaran with a complimentary tropical drink. We were taken to a fishing boat and offered a fruity drink from a plastic milk jug.
    View All 38 Catamaran Reviews