3. Carnival Vista
I chose this cruise because I wanted to try the newest Carnival ship at sea. The cruise was overall okay, as stated before, I've never had a bad cruise. This ship was filled with kids, some well behaved, others not so much. It rained just about everyday, but that didn't stop our fun. I HATE the idea that the Liquid Lounge doubled as the night club. There was no dedicated night club which means if the comedy show in the Limelight ran over, the club was late starting, They even held the club in the Serenity Deck one night which was like herding a bunch of animals. There was no room to move, very few sitting areas. Only ate in the dining room one night which was good. Ji Ji's and 555 Steakhouse were amazing, the food was excellent. The Seafood Shack needs to be closed down, I refused to go back after the first night. The food was soo greasy and overcooked. I was very impressed with the additional charge items from room service. Missed having a show every night, but Flick is not to be missed. Stayed in an oceanview cabin, enjoyed as always. Visited Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel Mexico. Did Dunn's and a private tour in Jamaica, and not much in the other ports. We've been to each several times and only wanted to show some friends around Jamaica. Booked the private tour through Courtney Taylor Tours, our driver Charlton Brooks was the best tour guide ever! All of the cruise staff was friendly, but the ship felt sooo crowded to me. Overall, this is a ship that I would love to take my kids on!

I've never had a bad cruise......

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by futurern