• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Apr 2017
Cabin:
Traveled with children

We booked this cruise as this ship seemed to offer lots of entertainment and dining options. Our fourteen and seventeen year old daughters loved the teen club Entourage and made a group of friends that they spent every evening with. We loved the various restaurants and seldom visited the buffet, with the exception of my oldest daughter who went to the buffet multiple times a day. Cagney's was my favorite. The Brazilian meat place was my youngest daughter's favorite. The dueling piano bar was awesome. We never sat at the main pool as the chairs were perpetually reserved. The 60 minute rule was never enforced. There are many deck chairs available on the sun decks away from the pool area. The ropes course was great. We loved Tortola. We booked a cabin with balcony for my wife and I and an inside stateroom across the hall for the girls. This worked out great as sharing a bathroom with three women is all but impossible.

4 Helpful Votes