3. Carnival Breeze
This cruise was chosen as it was my Dad's retirement cruise. he brought his three adult children and brothers with him. I enjoyed every aspect of the cruise. I did two excursions; one in Montego Bay and one in Cozumel.I booked my excursions through Carnival and loved the tour guides. They were a wealth of information. I wouldn't have had as much fun with just a point and see tour. I went to the beach in Cayman islands and had a blast!!! I enjoyed the Cruise Director, the activities, the food and music. I had watermelon and ice cream every day. We had the best food service people for our dinning time. June, Maritess and Nelson were good. June was the best!!! I didn't any issues with the the look of the ship or the decor. I came back to a clean room every night and new towel animal. There was so much to do every day and night. I know that I did not see the whole ship. Seeing first rate movies and Comics were a pleasant surprise. I already have my second Carnival cruise booked with a third one pending!!!!

Best First Cruise EVER!!!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by EODWIFERN

I already have my second Carnival cruise booked with a third one pending!!!!
EODWIFERN’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 9311
I came back to a clean room every night and a new towel animal. It was just enough space. I wasn't in it long. It was my space to sleep and change clothes.
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins