Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Ladygmfd1

• Sail Date: Apr 2017
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

We chose this cruise because we had never been to Bonaire and it was a good deal. We were very disappointed in the shows, to the point where we stopped going to them, except for Ice. The Ice dancing was a 10 plus plus...Fantastic!!! Other than that, the rest of the shows were not good. I do not like lip syncing and during one of the performances, the girl was "singing' and she starting coughing but the singing continued without interruption. It was really bad!

The cabin was beautiful...we had a balcony stateroom which we enjoyed thoroughly!

The food was disappointing to say the least. I expected a lot more from Royal Caribbean! The menu was very limited and I believe that was because they wanted you to eat at the specialty restaurants for an extra cost! If it wasn't for our fantastic dining room waitstaff, Ernesto and Gustee, we would not have even eaten in the main dining room! To add insult to injury, there was a charge for room service! My daughter was going to order chicken wings until she found out that there was a charge of $7.95!!! What the heck??? So, the only room service we ordered was coffee in the morning and even that was cold! So disappointing!!!

Labadee was ok but be prepared for all the local vendors to yell at you to come see their products!

Curacao was nice...we booked a Tuk Tuk tour through Viator which was half the price of the cruise pricing!

We snorkeled in Aruba, which we did book through the ship and that was fun.

We did not book anything in Bonaire, but the shopping was good!

Overall, I hate to be negative, but I need to be honest. It will be a very long time before we consider Royal Caribbean!

Ladygmfd1's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin E3 6518

Cabin was spacious with a lot of storage and the balcony was nice

Ladygmfd1