3. Oasis of the Seas
This was our first cruise and due to the outcome of this cruise, we are planning to take another one. The ship is very, very clean. They are constantly cleaning and painting. The room stewart named Simone was awesome. The main dining room food was beyond expectation. Chops grill was great. The entertainment, especially the headliner show, was first class. Even with the amount of people there was on the ship, it never felt overly crowded. Service was great and fast throughout the ship, except for Johnny Rockets. Photographers did a excellent job. The track was very clean and plenty of room for multiple people to pass each other. The pool area was very well maintained. The 5 star excursion in St Thomas and the See to Sea excursion in St Martin was great. I highly recommend both of these. Bottom line, you will not find any better service or cleaner establishment than this cruise. I do have a few negatives and a few suggestions. On the negative side:We feel there needs to be a little better communication and or organization with activities. When the caption or cruise director spoke over intercom, we were not able to hear what they were saying. in our room. The pool chairs are tied against each other. It is very hard to get in the chair without crawling in them. I also had a issue with my luggage being damaged while the porters were handling them from the shuttle bus to the ship. The luggage was brand new and we received the luggage with a hole in it. I have filed paperwork on this and hopefully I will hear something. On another topic, I was concerned the first three days of the cruise due to the rough ride. It was hard to walk and adjust to the movement of the ship. I did talk with people that have been on numerous other cruises who told me that this was not normal. The last 4 days of the cruise was very smooth. Also, a suggestion for the cruise line would be to change the chairs on the balconies to something that would lay back for relaxing. In summary, I highly recommend Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas. I love this experience and hopefully we will be able to go again in the near future.

Very enjoyable first cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by TnCamper

TnCamper’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Very nice stateroom with balcony. I like that the couch is near the balcony. The bed was very comfortable. There was plenty of storage. The safe was great. Shower had plenty of force and hotwater. I do suggest that outlets are needed near the bed (needed 6ft extension cord for my cpap machine. Luckily we brought one. I would also suggest to replace the chairs on the balcony with chairs that lay back for relaxation.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans

• Nassau
    Spent our time walking around the shops. Nothing really bad and nothing real good. We did some minor shopping.
    View All 5,848 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Nassau Cruise Port Review
  • Island Tour
    See to Sea. Great tour and tour guide (Channel #5). Toured on air conditioned bus with tour guide explaining everything about the island. Also, we rode a glass bottom boat over to a rock in the ocean and had a great view of salt water fish in their environment. I highly recommend this excursion.
    View All 360 Island Tour Reviews
  • Island Tour
    5 star tour. We rode a open bus with a tour guide who explained everything about the island. We went to the top of the mountain. It was beautiful. The ride was very unique and a little scary. We then spent a couple hours at Maghan Bay. It was also beautiful. The end of the tour was at the shopping area. There are some nice stores to buy merchandise in.
    View All 263 Island Tour Reviews