3. Crystal Symphony
Returned yesterday from a Tokyo to Honolulu segment on Symphony. Overall, would rate this ship and the crew as excellent. We chose this cruise for a couple of reasons. First, we love sea days and it doesn't get any better than this. Second, we live in Honolulu and wanted the opportunity to leave the ship and be home in 10 minutes by cab. We have previously cruised on Silversea and Seabourn. I would give the Symphony a slight edge. It is a larger ship with more dining options and much better entertainment. Also, I found the crew to be a bit warmer and made us feel more comfortable. We opted for Dining by Reservation. It worked out for us very well. Found a table we liked with a great waiter. I would rate the food a little below Seabourn but not my much. The alternative dining options were very pleasant. Al-in-all a terrific cruise.

Fantastic Cruise

Crystal Symphony Cruise Review by Seattlerk

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Transpacific
  • Cabin Type: Crystal Penthouse with Verandah

Al-in-all a terrific cruise.
Seattlerk’s Full Rating Summary