One of our bucket list items was a cruise to the Fjords of Norway. Our first ever cruise was booked in December 2016 via Thomson and we booked on the Braemar - Fred Olsen. This was definitely the right choice. The ship was exactly right for us. Everything was so well organised from arriving at the terminal in Southampton to getting off again. The ship itself was spotlessly clean. The cabin, an inside one on deck 6, was sufficient for our needs. Cleaned every morning and the beds turned down every night with chocolates on the pillows. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. The waiter and waitresses in the observatory lounge made sitting in there a pleasure. Our two waiters in the Thistle Lounge, Jonathan and Larry became like friends and I was very sad to leave. The size of ship was perfect for us and was very homely. Very comfortable. Entertainment was excellent. Although we had never cruised before and had nothing to compare this to, it was one of the best experiences we have had and I really want to go on another one. I would most certainly stick with Fred Olsen and I can't thank the Captain and crew enough for a most wonderful 30th Wedding anniversary holiday.

Norwegian Fjords

Braemar Cruise Review by Mijem

Mijem’s Full Rating Summary
Get Braemar price drops

Twin Inside
Cabin G 6027
Really nice. Beautifully clean. Plenty big enough for two. Hardly any vibration or noise. Looked after wonderfully by Noon our stewardess. Lots of clean fluffy towels. Lovely hot shower.
  Braemar Deck Plans