3. Celebrity Constellation
I have taken more than 40 cruises and this cruise was by far the best. Nothing was to much trouble for the staff and you were always greeted in a pleasant greeting. Everything worked from the checking in to the disembarkment. Food was amazing, entertaining the best I have ever seen. I never really attend the shows as they are not worth going to but this cruise it was outstanding. Well done. Ports of call were great and the talks were well worth attending. 5 stars and thank you Celebrity for an amazing itinerary I loved every port of call and the immigration process in India was stress free a great deal of preparation was put in place to ensure it ran smoothly and the communication to the process was well documented. We had an inside cabin on the 3rd floor near reception which was very central and also very very quiet. Reception was amazing and Dinner waiters Pasha and Sunil who served us was also 5 stars.

One of the best