3. Majesty of the Seas
Ship needs much needed repairs and overall service. It needs to be place out of service for repairs ASAP. Beware of loosing your stateroom card and have others attempting to rob you blind. Replacement of room key was poor and staff service very disappointed. A picnic in the park near you would have been more enjoyable for this experience not to mention the long travel some of us have to do to get there and go to this poor cruise. Even making a review is an experience for the worse. Its like they want to beg for a better review. Handicapped travelers were inconvenienced as I observed. The crew staff appear to be too bossy for their insubordinate staff. My stateroom attendant was excellent. We loved Coco cay. Table 33 Main dinning server was excellent. He was friendly and passionate about his job. He earn our monetary tip over tip. For some this was not a very good first time cruise.For me, it was a disappointment.

Beware

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by gentlerock

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
gentlerock’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Cabin was too small with odors and no electrical outlets as needed. Bed was hard and positioned it wrong
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans