3. Grandeur of the Seas
Spring break getaway! 9 day cruise from Baltimore. The service in the dining room was excellent. Great waiters that take care of my needs. My complaint would be Windjammer food seems to be the same for breakfast. Overcooked bacon and over cooked hash browns. Very disappointing. Need to change up the deserts. Cookies that is not hard as a rock? Bit disappointed that the pool was closed 3 days. To many parents not watching their kids in pool and you know.. they crap.. augh.. Think the staff was more talking about the boat going into dry dock then take care of people needs. I wished there was more activities to do on the lido deck by the pool. Even tho this is a small boat you meet lots of new people. If you want any time dining, make sure you sign up very early.. I tried to sign up way before this trip and they just blew it off. 8pm is a bit late to eat dinner! I even tried to get on wait list.. forget get it..

Could have been better.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by moski2

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

moski2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Cabin 30##
My first night the band played till 11:30pm. So every night I couldn't go to bed early cause the band was playing right about over heads the floor above us. I couldn't take it the 3 night and complained. Finally was moved but not sure if that was better. Having kids run up and down hallway past midnite.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans