3. Queen Elizabeth
We chose this cruise due to the ports served. Originally planned to go with Oceania but I did not like the reviews. Cunard did not gouge us on Visas for example. Oceania charged $150 for Vietnam visas Cunard only $30. We upgraded to Princess and that made a big difference. The Princess Grill was the best run dining room that I have ever seen. If you take a cruise on this ship it is worth the extra money to upgrade. The better dining room with any tie dining and the private lounges and extra room make it well worth it. Service on the ship was excellent. I loved every day and loved the exotic ports. Shore excursions were good but we did a lot of private tours. The only bad thing that I canny is that the precruise service from the Cunard Call Center is awful. Any time I called they gave me misinformation. Great time great food great ports great staff.

Trip of a Lifetime

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Doctorjeff

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Around the World
  • Cabin Type: Princess Suite

Great time great food great ports great staff.
Doctorjeff’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Princess Suite
Cabin P1 5095
Cabin was more than adequate for a 30 day journey. Bathroom had bath tub and was good size. Did not feel claustrophobic. Very clean and we'll maintained. Good A/C
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins